Sunday 1 August 2010

Leadership Blues

Let's get one thing straight. I am not a worshipper of Nick Griffin, nor am I a fan of Eddy Butler. What I am is a Nationalist who is fed up of seeing the nationalist cause being wrecked by people who think more of themselves than the fate of our country.

I don't know if the leadership of the BNP have been lining their own pockets with members donations. I don't know if Jim Dowson is fleecing the party for all it is worth. I don't know if Eddy Butler is a Searchlight plant. However, I do know that a lot of good members and supporters of the BNP are wary of parting with their hard-earned cash until this mess is sorted out. I also know that the same members and supporters are becoming increasingly fed up with the cloak and dagger antics of some senior party members. Secretly recording telephone conversations, publishing lies and smears on the internet, and mass suspensions of hardworking activists for supporting a rival candidate in a leadership contest are not the actions of honourable men. As much as I despise the Labour Party, you will not see them suspend activists for supporting Ed Balls or Diane Abbott!

I make no apologies for showing the following video. I'm not showing it because I support Eddy Butler, because I don't. I'm showing it because it is bloody funny!


 

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a fan of Eddy Butler but it is clear that HQ are trying to hide someting look no further than the Mark Collett affair!

    I have never trusted Dowson and no longer trust Griffin so its a case of who else and Butler is the only real challenger trying to get nominations and have meetings where people can ask questions.

    ReplyDelete